I LOVE this time of year in Zurich…sales are finally left to their last dredges and exciting new season treats are filling shop rails with vengeance. My heart goes ping reminiscing fashion weeks of March and then skips a beat looking forward to the new fashion weeks starting next month…September we are ready for you!!!
Going through the stores last week it was fun to see a few of this Falls major trends appear. A few to look out for are:
- Off the shoulder – anything off the shoulder is hot, the trend is even continuing to off the shoulder jumpers.
- Ribbon bows around shirts – if you already have a shirt with a ribbon bow around it make sure you keep it ready.
- Burgundy and blue – the hottest colour combination out. Even better is the fact that this colour combo suits almost everyone!
- Puffy skirts – worn correctly these can look great on almost any shape!
- The white sneaker – has upgraded itself to such a wardrobe staple one pair is not enough – every wardrobe needs a regular pair and a fun pair with a bit of detail on them!
A few of my favourite picks from Designers Remix newly available in Modissa:
Never thought off the shoulder would suit me because I’m so small, but am absolutely in love with this one!
As for these shoes – aren’t they adorable!!!
Now teaming the skirt with soft blouse with a bow – instantly giving that outfit a real dressed up feeling to it…
Love the little pink bag – matches perfectly to my pink sunnies. The shoes are absolute vintage LV (don’t think i’ll ever have the heart to dispose of these).
All items in this post (except sunnies and LV shoes) currently available at Modissa Bahnhofstr. Zurich.
Don’t forget the comment section is at the end of the post,I love reading all your comments.
I have added a subscription button to the blog. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to sign up. You will then be notified by email when a new post is made.
Wishing you all lots of fun with your pre fall shopping.
PS: Photo credits of me go to my Hubby – thanks so much XOXO10 Persons think this post is funky