This recipe is one I picked up in the ’90s whilst travelling through New England with my BFF. We stayed at a number of bed and breakfast places. One in particular made the most fabulous breakfast including these muffins each morning. So delicious I simply had to have the recipe!
In essence I should have called this post “no time to photograph” rather than “no time to bake”. Check out the photo bombing in picture above – haha!
This recipe is super simple and quick to make. It can literally take as little as 30 minutes from start to finish.
Keep reading for the no time to bake muffin recipe!
No Time to Bake Muffins!
Preheat oven to 200° C and line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners (recipe makes 6) – set aside.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 + 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 cup fruit (my favourites are blueberries & apple or apple & white chocolate)
- Simply put all the ingredients except the fruit into a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Once combine add the fruit or fruit and chocolate filling as desired.
- Carefully place the mixture into each of the prepared paper muffin liners.
- Bake at 200° C for 20 minutes
Taste delicious eaten warm with a little butter…
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and am open to any more cake recipe suggestions!
43 Persons think this post is funky