Style by a 4 Year Old
Have you ever given a 4 year old summer clothes in the middle of winter? Years ago I did this to my daughter – you can guess what happened…So excited to have pretty new clothes they had to be worn instantly regardless of cold temperatures outside! But you know what – coupled with thick stockings and a winter top underneath the whole outfit really looked quite good!
So, style by a 4 year old it is and wearing summer in winter is a concept I continue to adopt!
You will have seen this summer dress bought in New Zealand in October – see: European Design Discovery Down Under
3 Good reasons for wearing Summer in Winter:
- It extends your winter wardrobe without having to buy new stuff
- Means you get to wear your favourite summer pieces a little longer
- Or, that you can wear the new Spring/Summer collection before winter finishes 😉
3 Good reasons for learning style from a 4 Year Old:
- Their ideas are always fresh and without prejudice
- Will encourage you to move away from your set ideas
- A good excuse to have a giggle together as the years go by 🙂
Check out these super cute sleeveless dresses at awesome festive prices:
Straplessparty dress Madmoiselle La Redoute £31.50
Round neck voile insert dress La Redoute £21
Cutaway shoulder dress La Redoute £27
Wishing you lots of fun thinking about what to wear during the festive season!
Have you ever learnt from your 4 year old?
I’d love to hear your story: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Never miss a post by subscribing to FunkyForty in the pink box below:
11 Persons think this post is funky