This Blog isn’t about me it’s about you – correct? Funny enough exactly that topic was the huge elephant in the room at last nites’ moderated (Monika Schärer) chat in Modissa with Sabrina Pesenti (Blonderblog) and Kafi Freitag (agony aunt and coach)! They both have brilliant blogs but very different – if your German is any good I recommend taking a look at both 😉
A blog can be so rewarding for the person creating it – “15 Reasons why you should Blog“.
However a blog without readers is not really worth anything – at the end of the day it really is all about the readers and what they find interesting.
If you have a blog and would like your numbers to grow here are a few tips for you:
My personal tips are:
1) Always be honest and never be negative (sounds hard but it is possible!)
2) Interact with others, both online and by going to events – blogging is not just a one way info stream, especially at the beginning
3) Have the courage to keep going even if statistics dive or you run out of ideas – keep going and it will all come back plus more!
4) Learn from all the negatives – turn them into something positive and your blog will grow!
5) Be bold and let others know what you are doing – be proud of your blog!
I always enjoy these moderated chats so much but funny enough it always ends up being for a totally unexpected reason!
Am looking forward to the next event at Modissa Bahnhofstr, Wednesday 16th September – all about the Brand Mantu!
It’s Free – Register HERE – look forward to seeing you there!
19 Persons think this post is funky