Hi Everyone welcome to my latest discovery!
With Christmas just around the corner and so many events/ parities to go to it’s simply not possible to have enough holiday outfits. Street shopping has now become a matter of battling through the crowds making online shopping all the more appealing.
Last week I discovered the real secret behind the online platform BestSecret. Have you heard of it yet? Having gone through the whole site more or less by now, it is believe me the coolest site I have seen yet for finding current season designer items at a steal of a price.
For a total of CHF 350 I managed to get
- 2 dresses (SET and ALPHA Studios)
- one turtle neck pullover (ADPT)
- a fluffy stole (Pinko)
- black court shoes (Sandra Morales)
By spending this amount I could see that the saving from regular price was over CHF 500 – awesome, a feat normally only achievable during high sale season.
So what exactly is BestSecret and how does it work?
Revealing the Real Secret behind BestSecret
7 Key facts
- BestSecret is an online platform offering designer fashion for women and men as well as home accessories.
- There are over 3’000 designers and 500 new arrivals every day (I am always amazed at online shop data).
- All year round discounts of up to 80%
- Top designer labels (Max Mara, Aigner, Beach Mountain, Bogner Sport, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY to name a few) and latest collections.
- Returns are free (within 2 weeks after the order is received)
- BestSecret is a closed fashion online shop which means you can only become a member if another member recommends you – luckily for you the first 50 FunkyForty readers to register will automatically be accepted – just use this link: www.bestsecret.ch/funkyforty
- BestSecret is in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Sweden and Great Britain
Keep scrolling after the pictures to find out how you can be in to win a CHF 100 voucher at BestSecret
Are you inspired yet to check out the BestSecret site? Registration is free, the first 50 FunkyForty readers are accepted by default and by registering through the link:
you are automatically in the draw to win a CHF 100 voucher – there are 3 to be won!
You guessed right, this is a sponsored post but the opinions and words are my own and I am really sold on the great value to be had from this site.
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
A big thank you to my lovely friend Brenda for modelling for me, and my dear daughter for her patience in photographing us!
Wishing you a fabulous day!
16 Persons think this post is funky