Hi there are you ready for some chocolate heaven?
Chocolate Mousse is one of my favourite “go to” deserts when time is of the essence and my imagination is failing me… it always ends up being a winner – everyone loves it and depending how you serve it, it will even look impressive.
This recipe is so amazing – only 3 ingredients it literally takes 10 minutes to make and works for whichever colour chocolate you choose – what more could one want – smile!
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse
- 300g chocolate of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 4 dl cream
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over pot of simmering water – stir the chocolate as it starts to melt and be careful it doesn’t get too hot – this is always the main trick when melting chocolate for baking (my Dad taught me that)
- Once melted set chocolate aside.
- Whip the cream
- Beat the eggs together a little and then add to the fully melted chocolate.
- Carefully add chocolate egg mixture to cream, stirring with a large plastic spoon until fully combined.
- Place in fridge for 2 – 3 hours.
Voila your heavenly chocolate mousse is ready!
Serve on plates using 2 spoons.
Served on the fly for a quick mid week desert…
This recipe is based on the White Toblerone Mousse Recipe found in a Betty Bossi cookbook when I first moved to Switzerland.
Betty Bossi is famous here but the funniest thing about her is that she is actually a man!
The comment section is at the end of the post,I love reading all your comments.
I have added a subscription button to the blog. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to sign up. You will then be notified by email when a new post is made.
Wishing you all a fabulous day making Chocolate Mousse!
7 Persons think this post is funky