Hands up if you own a little black dress. Wow unbelievable, I see absolutely everyones hand raised – smile. In fact I bet many of you have a collection of little black dresses – after all they are so easy to slip on and feel perfectly dressed without too much ado!
Next question – you are invited to a Christmas or Year End party – what will you wear? Are you seriously going to done on a little black dress and blend in with the crowd or are you ready for the little white dress revolution? The mere fact that you are reading this post shows you are ready – congratulations!
5 Top Tips for wearing the Little White Dress
- Defy the rules and team your white dress with black tights and shoes! The perfect winter party look.
- Dress it down and still break the rules by teaming up with long black boots and tights – yes even this can look great!
- Bare your legs and team with a pair of flimsy beige high heeled sandals and matching clutch.
- Match the whole outfit by teaming with nude tights, light coloured pumps and matching bag. For this look to really work make sure to wear dark red bold lips and matching nail polish.
- Boho touch – team your white dress with camel coloured booties and a colourful boho style bag.
Proving point 1. above works:
Fabulous White Dresses to shop now:
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and would love to read what you think of this collection!
I have added a subscription button to the blog and would appreciate it soooooooo much if you take the time to sign up. You will then be notified by email when a new post is made.
Please note that links to vendors may be affiliate links. I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog. The currency shown may be CHF but suppliers are global.
Wishing you all a fabulous day!
Photos taken at Hotel Baur au Lac
Photo Credit: Reto Stutz – thank you 😉
20 Persons think this post is funky