Upon popular request from readers this post is giving you a selection of 25 best street style looks directly from Paris Fashion Week. The good thing about street style is that whilst collections seen on runways won’t be available until July earliest – street style can be purchased now. Not to mention the inspirational impact – check out the style and then dig into your current wardrobe to replicate the look!
All photos taken by FunkyForty live in Paris.
1. Lets start with a celeb – Chiara Ferragni spotted outside Chanel.
Taking the Chanel look one step further by wearing it super short…but if you look closely you’ll see a hint of denim peeking out – could it be shorts under the skirt? Aren’t the flats cute – one could almost think Chiara was off to play tennis.
2. & 3. two more angles on how to wear the Chanel costume.
4. Love your Allstars? Brilliant as they just never go off that hot list!
5. & 6. Plenty of Ellery seen walking around Fashion Week.
OK so it was the day of the Ellery show but it was spotted outside all shows – first pic being taken outside Valentino.
Take note of the green bomber jacket HOT HOT HOT as are those wonderful little shoes with fur balls!
7. Sarah Haris Spotted outside Valentino with the most awesome bulky Jumper – YES PLEASE!
8. Stella Jean certainly made her style known… watch out for for African style prints to come.
9. Elisa Nalin sporting a baby blue coat – HOT this season!
10. Eleonora Carisi wearing Valentino outside the Valentino show – note the see-through fabric with amazing detail.
11. & 12. Two Hot bags
13. Socks and shoes, pale pink and baby blue…
14. A touch of gothic outside Valentino
15. The longer the coat the better…do note the flower print – next fall will definitely be all about patterns on coats.
16. Guess how we know this is Candela Novembre – smile – love the bag!
17. Patterns with patterns – the glasses are key too as we move away from chunky frames.
18. The hair statement
19. Lacey fabrics with the obligatory faux fur.
20. Love the fur features
21. This seasons new shoes…many variations similar to this were seen throughout!
22. Yep, it’s the over the knee boots making a statement again.
23. Off duty Valentino model.
24. Once again all white proving to be the new black…and that faux fur!
25. Note the hat statement. Hope her dog doesn’t bark at Choupette?
Stay tuned for latest news by subscribing to FunkyForty.com in pink box below!
nb: All photos taken by and the property of FunkyForty.com7 Persons think this post is funky