With the weekend coming up it’s time to think of what we should have to brighten up our Spring wardrobes. Pink and other pretty pastels are super cute and give us the feeling that Summer is even closer. However red is the real power colour!
Red really is the best ever Spring Fashion Trick! One new pice of red and you can almost double your wardrobe looks. Team it up with any pair of jeans, team it up with black, navy or white – the list is endless!
If you are looking to make an impact or get noticed red will certainly do it.
Red the Best Ever Spring Fashion Trick
5 Reasons You Need Red this Spring
- A touch of red will make a statement with any outfit.
- Red looks fabulous on the palest of skins – no need to wait for your Summer tan before it looks great!
- Get noticed – no need to be “Wallflowers” no matter what our age is! Be proud of yourself and wear a colour people will certainly notice you in.
- Red is a powerful colour – wear it and let it give You power.
- Red is top on the trend list – seen a lot during Paris Fashion week
Decide for yourselves – my favourite new red top bought last week:
Here some red tops you might like to try (click on image to buy)
Please note that links to vendors may be affiliate links I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog. Prices shown may be CHF but suppliers are global.
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and would love to read what you think of this collection!
Wishing you all a fabulous day!
Photos of me taken by dear blogger friend Wallace – thank you sweetie xoxo15 Persons think this post is funky