With these hot Summer temperatures no one really feels like baking. At the same time though – who wants to give up sweets? Not me that’s for sure! This is the perfect recipe for hot Summer days. Made in a matter of minutes and tastes delicious!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pots
All you need to start are 6 glass pots .
Make the crumble first ad then pop into fridge until ready.
- 1/2 packet dry biscuits of your choice
- 50 g melted butter
- Crush biscuits into fine crumbs and then divide equally between the jars.
- Melt the butter and pour a little into each jar – combining with the biscuit crumbs forming an even base in each pot.
- 400g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 250ml full cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Continue mixing as you slowly add the cream. Beat until thick and stiff.
- Add lemon juice.
- Tip: if you’re having a really hot day and the mixture is still very soft place it in the freezer for 15 minutes before continuing.
- Now fill the jars, layering carefully with a little cream cheese mixture, raspberries, raspberry jam. Continuing the layers until the jars are full.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve as is or top with a little chocolate for special effect.
Stay tuned for more Fashion and Lifestyle news!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
ps: You might like my Sale shopping guide here19 Persons think this post is funky