With these hot Summer temperatures no one really feels like baking. At the same time though – who wants to give up sweets? Not me that’s for sure! This is the perfect recipe for hot Summer days. Made in a matter of minutes and tastes delicious!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pots
All you need to start are 6 glass pots .
Make the crumble first ad then pop into fridge until ready.
- 1/2 packet dry biscuits of your choice
- 50 g melted butter
- Crush biscuits into fine crumbs and then divide equally between the jars.
- Melt the butter and pour a little into each jar – combining with the biscuit crumbs forming an even base in each pot.
- 400g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 250ml full cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Continue mixing as you slowly add the cream. Beat until thick and stiff.
- Add lemon juice.
- Tip: if you’re having a really hot day and the mixture is still very soft place it in the freezer for 15 minutes before continuing.
- Now fill the jars, layering carefully with a little cream cheese mixture, raspberries, raspberry jam. Continuing the layers until the jars are full.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve as is or top with a little chocolate for special effect.
I bought all ingredients at Migros (including the fab glass jars), and had great fun with their current lego toys (some of us never stop being children right 😉
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and would love to read what you think of this collection!
14 Persons think this post is funky