The following is a special melting moments recipe I made up that both contains and tastes fabulous with Nespresso’s new Limited Edition Variations Nordic coffee.
Three fabulous flavours to choose from ;
- Blue box – Variations Nordic Black, with a hint of cereal and fruit
- Caramel box – Variations Nordic Cinnamon Swirl, resembling cinnamon and brioche dough
- Green and red box – Variations Nordic Vanilla Princess Cake, vanilla sweetness with a hint of raspberry jam
I normally never drink coffee with milk but these new flavours of the Nespresso Limited Edition Variations Nordic taste absolutely divine with warm frothed up milk. I love the packaging too. As it gets closer to Christmas I might even tie red ribbons around the cute colourful capsules and use them as decorations.
Keep reading for the Nespresso’s new Limited Edition Variations Nordic Christmas Cookie Recipe.
Nespresso’s new Limited Edition Variations Nordic Christmas Cookie Recipe
I used the Variations Nordic Cinnamon Swirl and vanilla flavour for these cookies as it is my Hubby’s favourite. However, any of the three Variations Nordic would work.
- 175g butter,
- 1/4 cup icing sugar,
- 1tsp vanilla sugar,
- 1 & 1/2 cups flour,
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- 1 teaspoon Nespresso Limited Edition Variations Nordic coffee grains
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Cream butter, sugar, coffee and vanilla sugar until light and fluffy
- Sift flour and custard powder then add to butter mixture
- Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls
- Place on paper lined oven tray and flatten slightly with the back of fork
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes
- 75g butter,
- 3/4 cup icing sugar,
- 3 tablespoons custard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Nespresso Limited Edition Variations Nordic coffee grains
Simply beat all of the ingredients together until well combined.
Place butter filling on the underside of one cookie, then place another cookie on top and voila the cookies are ready to eat!
Now you have the perfect treat with your favourite new Nespresso Limited Edition Variations Nordic coffee.
Try for yourself…
This article was written in collaboration with Nespresso but all opinions are my own.
Stay tuned for more Fashion and Lifestyle news!
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments.
16 Persons think this post is funky