Imagine if there was a magic potion that would make your each and every day start with a wonderful wham!
Today’s post I’m sharing with you all about a Stress Manager – Swiss Rejuvenating oil from Beaubelle. I have been using it for a month now and it has really made a huge difference to not only how my skin feels but also how my whole being feels each day.
Did you know that we need the oil:water balance in our skin to stay healthy and fend off disease causing germs! Oils are lipophilic (can be attracted by our skin lipids), and therefore they penetrate deep into the skin, sealing and hydrating in one.
At the same time oils will draw toxins and other bad things out from the skin.
For me inhaling this Stress Manager – Swiss Rejuvenating oil each morning and then patting it on my skin instantly lifts my mood. Throughout the day the scent makes me feel stronger inside and more at balance with what lies ahead.
Keep reading to find out more about my daily de-stressing secret!
My Daily De-stressing Secret!
Four main ingredients contained in this Stress Manager – Swiss Rejuvenating oil:
Sunflower Seed Oil
Rich in Vitamin E nutrients and antioxidants. It reduces irritation and provides a deep hydration.
Blend of Lavender Flower, Mandarin Peel and Geranium Oils
100% natural, authentic and pure blend of soothing essential oils to harmonise skin, mind and soul.
I can only speak from experience that this really works for me!
A natural substance produced by the sebaceous glands that makes up 10 to 12% of your skin’s oil.
Clinical tests have shown:
- 28%reduction of skin roughness
- 10% increase in skin elasticity
- 19% decrease in water loss
- 51% reduction of fine lines.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution
A high strength oil solution with Vitamin C and acts as an effective antioxidant, both brightening and smoothing the skin.
6 Ways to apply:
1) Simply place a drop on each check and massage until absorbed
2) Put 5 drops of oil into the palms of your hands and rub together until warm, then inhale for 5 seconds and later pat gently on facial skin. This is my favourite.
3) Mix 2 – 3 drops with your daily moisturiser and apply to face.
4) Put a drop into your foundation, mix together and use.
5) Mix 1 – 2 drops in with your sunblock.
6) Add 2 drops into a face mask.
My current morning skin routine:
- Cleansing skin with the ultra gentle skin cleansing mousse – super easy to use in the shower.
- Apply toner – this is important for maintaining the ph balance of your skin.
- Massage 3 pumps of the skin saviour soothing serum all over face and neck.
- Inhale and then pat Stress Manager – Swiss Rejuvenating oil on face.
- Apply 2 drops of the extra calming skin relief cream on face.
This may seem like a lot but I promise it has truly made a huge difference to how my skin feels and how I feel when I start each day. I love the aromas on my face and feel of having a wonderfully hydrated but not oily skin.
The other reason I am such a fan of Beaubelle is the price points. The most expensive item listed above is currently CHF 57 – a truly fair price in my opinion.
Stay tuned for more news about the benefits of eye creams and how to apply coming soon.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
13 Persons think this post is funky