Today is super exciting for anyone who likes to use or has been thinking of saving time by using an online stylist – and even more exciting for those of you based in Zurich as you have the chance to win a styling by Funky Forty (me) at the Zalon Pop Up Store in Zurich this month along with a CHF 300 clothing voucher – keep on reading to find out how the end of this post.
Having tried and tested the Zalon online styling service personally I soon realised there was a lot more to the service than initially meets the eye. Of course it is a fantastic way to save time – you don’t have to spend hours surfing online trying to pull together that perfect outfit as some lovely expert does it all for you. It’s also fabulous having new tips and tricks passed your way. Finding out about new products you never realised were online or trying out a combination you normally would not even think of.
However there are things that need to be considered for online styling to really work perfectly for you!
7 Simple Steps to making the most of your online Zalon stylist:
- Make sure you fill out the online questionnaire carefully: www.zalon.ch.
- Decide in advance the occasion you want your clothing for (i.e. work, weekend, party, romantic dinner…).
- Pre determine your budget and how many items you expect to receive within that budget. Are you exclusive designer only or open to any brand?
- Preferably send your stylist a relevant picture of you (i.e. if looking for a new work outfit send a selfie of you going to work).
- If you have a clear idea of what is missing from your wardrobe – let your stylist know.
- Prepare a list of items you definitely don’t need (i.e. black trousers and shoes).
- Decide in advance whether you want a whole outfit including accessories, shoes and bag or only clothing items.
Follow these simple steps and make the most of your Zalon Online Stylist!
Here the outfit that was chosen for me – after following the above 7 steps:
Shop the look:
How to win a free styling by Funky Forty and a CHF 300 Clothing Voucher:
- Simply write – either via email to email@example.com or as a comment directly after this post – why you think you should be chosen for a styling by FunkyForty (me).
- Personal friends may also apply – all good answers will be put in a bowl and then drawn out.
- When you send in your reason make sure you write which date and approximate time that would suit you from 20th – 22nd October between 10:00 – 20:00 o’clock.
- Competition open to anyone who will be able to come personally to the Zalon pop up store:
- Super easy – the winner will be chosen Friday 14th October!
Note: From 20 – 22 October there will be a Zalon pop up store in Zurich – anyone can go, you don’t need to be part of this competition – see more here.
This post was done in collaboration with Zalon and I’m looking super forward to hearing from you!
Stay tuned for more Fashion Week News on FunkyForty.com soon!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and would love to read what you think of this collection!
I have added a subscription button to the blog and would appreciate it soooooooo much if you take the time to sign up. You will then be notified by email when a new post is made.
Wishing you all a fabulous day!
13 Persons think this post is funky