When I was little in NZ we used to have a game show called “It”s in the Bag” and if you chose the right bag you got to win a lot of money…sometimes I feel a bag can still be like that – you can wear whatever outfit you like and the right bag will make all the difference.
Looking back at some of the bags that made the difference during the Fashion weeks in March:
1) Little unusual LV bags are currently big on the hip list.
2) Something unusual like the globe bag above will catch everyone’s eye.
3) A bold coloured bag will always make a statement of its own.
4) A patterned bag is the perfect accessory to a simple monotone outfit.
5) A bag is a statement and does not necessarily need to be teamed up with anything else.
A few fun bags currently available online:
Flower Box Clutch £19.99, White Mini Tote Bag £17.99, Peach Utility Shopper £17.99 (worldwide shipping)
Have fun browsing and finding your favourite bag 😉 Let me know if you have any favourite online shops for bags – always happy for online shopping tips!
7 Persons think this post is funky