1) Have dinner in a restaurant with wonderful views overlooking the city
2) For the best views of Florence during the day take a walk through Giardini di Boboli – make the effort to walk to the top of the park for the best views:
3) Visit Alessandro Dari’s jewellery shop/museum – Alessandro transformed his own house in the heart of San Niccolo into a workshop and showroom and also teaches private classes. Some of his works are also seen in other famous museums throughout Florence. Go to the shop though and meet the Maestro in person!
4) Buy a leather handbag at the leather market – I promise you if you choose carefully everyone back home will be incredibly jealous and not believe how little you had to pay for your wonderful leather souvenir!
Make sure you rub the boars mouth for good luck!
5) Take a car and visit the Antinori vineyard – have lunch there (booking recommended) and have fun exploring this architectural wonder!
Florence is such a fabulous place to visit. The best advice I have is to make sure you don’t restrict yourself to the usual tourist things to do – explore, walk around the hidden streets, cross the river and explore both sides!
Have fun! Yvonne x