Mum is a special title reserved for a unique person in your life. The Mum who raised you is the one who loves you unconditionally. You may not always agree but at the end of the day she will be there for you.
The ‘Mum Team’ however is not only only one person. This extends to many more caring women in your life. Mother’s Day is also a great day to show them appreciation. They are the women who make your world a better place.
So it’s worth investing thought and time into getting the message right. My tip for the most beautiful cards, pens and paper (for those who like to make their own card) is to go to Landolt-Arbenz right by Paradeplatz, next to the Savoy Baur en Ville Hotel.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner here are a few best tips for creating the perfect Mother’s Day Card Message for your Mum.
Best Tips for Creating the Perfect Mother’s Day Card Message
It’s easy to get stuck with what to say in a card. Getting the words just right can sometimes seem impossible – after all there’s so much to say.
Here a few tips for messages to the different types of Mother’s in your life – of course there are many more.
For that special Mum that raised you
Remember no matter how old you get, you always need your Mum…
- For all the times I don’t say it, thank you Mum for everything. I love you.
- Thank you for listening and being there for me Mum. I love you.
- Your wisdom and the laughs we share mean the world to me, thank you.
- Mom, you’re the glue that holds our family together. I love you.
- I’m so proud to be your daughter. Thank you for being you!
For a new Mum/ 1st Mother’s Day
- Your baby won the Mummy lottery, happy first Mother’s Day.
- Hope your first Mother’s Day is as amazing as you are.
For your Mother-in-Law
- Because of the wonderful Mother you are, I have an amazing partner and parent to my own children. We all love you so much.
- You’ve always felt more like a Mum than a Mother-in-Law. Thank you so much for all the love.
For your female friend
- It’s your day – shine like the rock star you are!
- Remember to chill – let the kids make breakfast!
- You’re an awesome Mum. Just looking at your children says it all, well done!
For your daughter (once she is also a Mum)
- Always knew you would be a great Mum as you are such a wonderful daughter.
- I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful Mother for my Grandchildren. Love you so much.
- Like Mother like daughter – best Mum ever! Have a wonderful day.
From the bottom of my heart I wish all you Mums out there the most wonderful Mother’s Day ever!
Remember to chill and let the kids make breakfast!
My best tip for beautiful cards, paper, pens and other beautiful Mothers days gifts is:
Paradeplatz / Poststrasse 10
Tram numbers: 2/6/7/11/13
Tram stop: Paradeplatz
Telephone +41 43 443 77 00
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
12 Persons think this post is funky