The white sneaker has been an item for a few years now but this Fall/Winter they are becoming more hot than ever! Personally I love the look and have gone out and bought white leather high tops as potential “goto” shoes for this Fall/Winter.
It feels a little like going back in time as this was definitely the look we dressed up in the 80’s – but you know what who cares – if you like it go for it!
5 Reasons to buy white sneakers for Fall/Winter:
1) They look brilliant paired up with all black.
2) They are the one shoe you can wear all year round!
3) White sneakers are like the new black – bound to be in next season too!
4) They add a slight Teenie edge to your look keeping you young at heart!
5) They look good with both trousers and leggings & skirts. (although personally I prefer allstars above high tops when wearing with a skirt).
Check this brilliant post out for How to Clean White Sneakers!
For more inspiration about the sneaker look (not all white) check out cute post from Savvy Spice EUROPEAN STREET STYLE! HOW TO COPY THE CASUAL FALL LOOK
Some Fun Sneakers Available Online:
Converse Double Tongue White Ox Trainers CHF70.39 (free shipping worldwide)
Love the look when the gold tongue is turned down…might need to put these on my Santa list 😉
Wishing you all a Terrific Tuesday!
PS: Thanks for the photos Michele XX
11 Persons think this post is funky