Hi Everyone, as you know once again it’s the first Tuesday of the month so welcome to the January Ageless Style theme: Baby it’s Cold Outside.
Nine ladies, showcase their version of this theme in their ageless style. It’s always exciting to see what each of them come up with. We never share photos beforehand so it’s a complete surprise to us all – I love the fact that we all come up with something so different and end up inspiring each other in new fashion directions.
The linkup is at the end of this post so make sure you stay tuned 😉
Sitting in the midst of summer in NZ right now this post is a real challenge but I knew it was coming up so am well prepared – smile.
Baby it’s Cold Outside
What’s the first thing we reach for when it’s cold outside? You got it a nice winter coat – so this post is to inspire you all regarding how to style your winter coat.
Gone are the days of one coat sufficing for a whole winter season. Today it’s almost imperative to own more than one coat, preferably in different colours.
3 Coats Everyone Needs in their Wardrobe:
1. A Black Coat – perfect when wearing dresses or skirts with black tights.
2. A Grey or Camel Coat – these neutral colours are perfect for those days you really don’t want to be all black.
3. A Coloured or Patterned Coat – essential for those days where you need cheering up for whatever reason, or even simply to break the monotony of your regular dark winter wardrobe.
Do you already own the above 3 types of coats? Did you like any of those selected under the shop now sections?
Lets have a look how the other hosts of the Ageless Style Link Up are styling their coats…
Here are your hosts for the Ageless Style Linkup:
Diane@ Fashion on the 4th Floor
Tania@ 50 Is Not Old
Jennie@ A Pocketful of Polka Dots
Debbie@ Fashion Fairy Dust
Ana@ Mrs. American Made
Nicole@ High Latitude Style
Shelley@ The Queen In Between
Daenel @Living Outside The Stacks
Rules are simple,
- Link back to the Ageless Style Link Up in your linked post.
- Link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit 2 other links.
- Be sure to follow me on Pinterest, Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Add your link below.
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and would love to read what you think of this collection!
I have added a subscription button to the blog and would appreciate it so much if you take the time to sign up. You will then be notified by email when a new post is made.
Wishing you all a Fabulous Tuesday!
8 Persons think this post is funky