Last week was so exciting attending the first ever TOPSHOP Blogger Education day!
Having always thought TOPSHOP to be a fun brand it was a fab opportunity to get a real behind the scenes look!
What we learnt:
- Ok, yes they do get clothing made in India but both buyers and designers based in London go down to India, spending long days in the factory!
- Yes of course inspiration for collections will be exclusive brands, but not only – alot of inspiration is also collected by visiting vintage shops throughout the globe.
- So much thought is given to the woman as an individual – TOPSHOP has thus created three main collections aimed to have something suiting everyone’s style: Mainline (chic staple basics), Unique (Unique cat walk design) and Boutique (the more luxurious staples)
- Jeans are their most sold item – lets face it – who has never owned a pair of TOPSHOP jeans 😉
- 2016 is going to see a special Beyoncé collection which she even designed herself – first time ever a celeb designed their own collection – can’t wait!
Preview of what’s to come:
- Dresses are Hot
- Pleats here to stay
- Emphasis is on sparkles – shiny fabric
Personally I’m excited about their velvet collection in particular this dress:
Wishing you all a fab day!17 Persons think this post is funky