So many people have been asking me how I found Paris Fashion Week and the real truth is the shows were breathtaking and weather sucked. Not to worry there’s always a silver lining to every situation and even here the silver lining, experiencing how to remain stylish in the rain.
It’s raining cats and dogs here in Zurich right now so this is the perfect time to share a little rain style to bring you out from under your rain coats and inspire you to let your lovely fashionista side show!
10 Top Rainy Street Style Looks at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2017
1. My personal favourite – must go and buy pink umbrella today!!!
2. The lesson here is that even the slightest tinge of orange will make all black look fantastic.
3. This wasn’t outside Channel but guess where this woman is heading off to next…
4. Note the shoes – this is the latest look we all need to get into our wardrobes now!
5. To be honest the look on her face probably mirrored mine at the time – cold, rain, ugh! Pretty dress though! I suspect it’s a hotel umbrella 😉
6. Fabulous – doesn’t that touch of gold add a sparkle!
7. Being brave without an umbrella – guess this works when you have your hair under control and tied back tightly. Loving the navy blue – a great alternative to black!
8. Now this is a new take on layering – how not to be missed in a crowd 😉
9. The trusty camel trench – I’m telling you EVERY wardrobe needs one!
10. Who cares how cold it is – these women were certainly not going to let a little rain ruin their style!
…and then there’s what I was wearing…umbrella and picture of me by my dear friend Jolie
Stay smiling even when it rains and get your own best rainy day fashionista look out!
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular Fashion and Lifestyle updates!
Please don’t forget to click on the heart at the end of this post if you liked it – anyone can do it – you don’t have to register at all.
The comment section is at the end of the post, I love reading all your comments and would love to read what you think of this collection!
I have added a subscription button to the blog and would appreciate it so much if you take the time to sign up. You will then be notified by email when a new post is made.
Wishing you all a Fabulous Day!
20 Persons think this post is funky
Wow! I can’t believe how stylish you all were in that horrible weather!! A true inspiration! Thank you Yvonne 🙂
Thanks Jenny 😉 Just goes to show we don’t need rain to stop our fashionista inner selves any more – hehe.
It shows you still can look nice even when it is raining cats and dogs ( ha, ha, ha )
So true 😉
Love your layered tulle and lace skirt, Yvonne!
Thanks Rae, I picked it up in Milan last September and have been really pleased with it…
Have a great weekend.
I love this post. I’m a huge fan of fantastical raincoats for the rain, which means I can go hands free with the buggy, but a pink umbrella would be lush. Yvadney x #SaturdayShareLinkUp
I love the latest look😁😁😁😁😁 lol
But those black no 4 shoes are stunning! Great looks, I love to see those streetstyle outfits!
Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Your look is my favorite of these 10 looks!
All of these rainy looks gave me so many ideas for a rainy day here ! And i’m sure we’ll have a lot this spring. Lol