Just when we’re getting our heads around smart watches and TopShop payment accessories we find out there’s a whole new generation of Wearable Tech about to hit our Wardrobes…where will this end…wouldn’t it be nice if clothes could also wash, iron and put themselves away – smile!
Wearable Tech – Fashion Smarter than You Think:
1) The Butterfly Dress
Created by Turkish design duo Ezra+Tuba. Hunger Games eat your heart out…imagine scaring unwanted prey away by letting your butterflies loose – it’s all possible!
2) Google Working together with Levi’s on developing Smart Jeans
Soon we’ll all be tapping our clothing to send a text -wow!
3) Ralph Lauren‘s athletic shirt containing fibres enabling the capture of biometric information!
4) Lyle & Scott are already selling a contactless jacket – pay contactless with your jacket!!!
5) Headwear that can read your thoughts!
Created by Lauren Bowker, founder of fashion company The Unseen. The cap changes colour when you think…
6) The Worlds first ever Camera Jacket already out on sale:
Produced by Ada + Nik
7) Wow the dress that changes shape as you wear it!
…and I’m sure this is just a small insight as to what’s ahead!
If this interests you, you might also think about the IDTechEx Wearable Europe 2016 Conference coming up!
PS: All images taken from the sites I have links to.13 Persons think this post is funky