I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Matt in this post. Thanks Matt!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (I decided 10 was enough ;-))
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I have been introduced to strangers by people saying “meet Yvonne, she has her own private shoe collection”.
2. The first pair of shoes I bought on my own was when I was 5 years old. My dear Dad gave me $50 and sent me shopping as my Mum worked after school – as a parent it’s a dangerous thing to do as I never got over the thrill of buying shoes;-)
3. I am a self confessed shopaholic – this does not mean I have to buy but I do have to go to the shops every few days – otherwise I get withdrawal symptoms;-)
4. I am a chocoholic and truly believe chocolate can cure almost anything – but this is not news if you have read the “About Me” page of my blog.
5. When all else fails I will put on my running shoes and go for a run.
6. I once lived in London for a year – great fun!
7. You will always find piles of fashion, food and interior design magazines in my lounge – despite having an iPad – I need to be able to flick through the pages!
I nominate the following blogs:
If you do the nomination, please leave a comment on this post, I’d love to see what you say about yourself.