With Christmas out of the way all the fab Sales really start. We have all been there I am sure (OK there may be the odd exception and I am really proud of you ;-)) – gone there with the intention of getting some really good deals and then coming home having spent far too much money on things we never wear – does this sound familiar to you?
Hot tips to guarantee good Sale shopping:
1. Look at your wardrobe carefully first and think of what you would like to add to it – this way you always have something to look out for.
2. Dare to go into the shops that would normally be too expensive – this is where you can pick up some really good deals for great quality.
3. If it is something very trendy, likely to go out of fashion next year, don’t even think of buying.
4. Anything to do with quantity i.e: 10 t-shirts for the price of one – run away from!
5. Don’t limit sale shopping to clothing – this is a great time to buy new home staples such as towels or cutlery.
6. If it is something you wouldn’t think is nice, were it not on sale – believe me it is still not nice!
7. Finally – always remember the new season is just around the corner! On that note I wish you all lots of fun Sale shopping and hope you pick up some great bargains!
2 Persons think this post is funky