Do you feel finished with winter fashion and ready for whats in store for Spring (Primavera in Italian)? I certainly do which inspired me to start looking at Prada and their Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear collection:
Pictures from official Prada site.
Full of inspiration I went into my own wardrobe and created a couple of Primavera looks of my own using purely what I could find in stock:
Takeaways from my research are:
1. Dressy knee highs and socks are an absolute must (have added to my shopping list). I have tried and believe that ankle socks worn with pumps actually give ankles a nice defined look.
2. Yellow is still in big time so treasure any yellow items you still have in stock.
3. It is very OK to wear light brown bag with black outfit this spring and tote bags are still very much in.
4. Hair for the season is to be worn tied back in a neat ponytail.
5. Buy well and carefully and then you will end up saving money as what you have will keep going many seasons – especially when teamed up with something new or worn a little differently.
Hope this has inspired you to go into your own wardrobes and start preparing for the coming “Primavera”!
Yvonne xBe the first to like this