It’s getting pretty cold out there – with a forecast of a high of 3° tomorrow – brrrrr. Definitely time to get out those pullovers / jumpers!
I love this grey as it goes with absolutely every other colour in my wardrobe and has a winter touch to it without being black.
Best of all I like teaming it up with a touch of silver:
Preparing this post was a huge learning experience in itself – realising that whilst pullovers may look nice and carefree when you see them on others or displayed in the shops – getting the right pullover to suit you and meet your needs is actually an art!
Essential tips to make sure you choose the right pullover for you:
1) Colour – make sure the colour is one that works with your (most likely) paler winter complexion – colours that work in summer are not necessarily going to work in winter.
2) Baggy pullovers need to be teamed up with something skinny – either skinny trousers / leggings or a long tube skirt.
3) Cropped pullovers for skirts – especially balloon skirts (this seasons hit outfit).
4) Office – wear a pullover that gives you shape (Boss has a great collection for the office)
5) Skinny on Baggy – for a fun layered look giving pullover and extra lift combine it with a tighter fitting jacket on top!
Choose a shop with a large selection of good quality pullovers! In Zurich I like to go to Modissa as they have a huge selection dotted throughout the store to meet any budget and taste. This is where I picked up the selection shown in this post – loved finding things to match too (i.e. the silver jacket)!
Wishing you all lots of fun choosing your own Perfect Pullover!
PS: Never miss a post by subscribing to FunkyForty in the pink box below!11 Persons think this post is funky