Hi Everyone welcome to this Mothers day post.
Flowers, chocolates and hearts isn’t that what Mother’s day is all about? I have to chuckle as I write this as my daughter is currently upstairs creating something for me this Sunday – can’t wait – smile. I’ll be celebrating with my Mum later this month and when I do I know it will be a matter of putting on a pretty dress and taking her out for either lunch or dinner.
..on a mission to find a new dress I stopped by eclectic who kindly loaned me this pretty dress, a clutch and platform heels for this post.
I love the turquoise flowers mixed with English tweed. It’s so different from what I normally wear that makes it a little fun.
If in Zurich and looking for something new or maybe a little Mothers Day present this is the perfect place to shop for a little bag or unusual piece of jewellery or even a whole new outfit ;-).
Here a small collection I found in eclectic just this week:
Love this hat also found in eclectic, it made me want to do something really special and share some real “Dolce Vita” with my Mother by taking her away for the weekend:
For some more outfit inspirations you might like to check out the very first ever “Ageless Style Link-Up” with the theme of Floral Mother’s Day look. This link up will be on the first Tuesday of each month so stay tuned.
Have a look at Mothers Day inspirations from these fabulous hosts – love the way everyone has their totally individual style:
Alice @ Happiness at Mid-Life
Ana @ Mrs. American Made
Carrie @ A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Debbie @ Fashion Fairy Dust
Jennie @ A Pocketful of Polka Dots
Nicole @ High Latitude Style
Shelley @ The Queen in Between
Tania @ 50 Is Not Old
Yvonne @ Funky Forty
Now let’s get the party going. Everyone of any age and gender is welcome to share their fashion and style posts. It’s super easy all you need to do is follow the simple steps set out below.
- Grab the above code for the banner if you like
- Please follow your Host via wordpress, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and your Co-host via twitter, facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Blog Lovin
- Linkup any of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
- Please give your linkup-fellows’ blogs some traffic by visiting their posts, introduce yourself to them to network and to make new friends
- Please spread the word about the party and invite your friends on twitter. The more, the merrier.
Wishing you all a fabulous day!
8 Persons think this post is funky