Last nite’s Mode Suisse fashion show was awesome! One idea behind Mode Suisse is to provide a door opener for new designers – realising that only through regular public appearances at shows will the designers have a chance to truly become recognised as professionals within the industry. The audience is targeted primarily at experts but also amateur fashion lovers. Shows are held bi-anually in both Zurich and Geneva
Highlights from the 9 Designers at last nites show:
1) Huber Egloff – founded in Zurich in 2012, love the Shoes!
4) HEAD – Geneve (showroom only)
7) IAHI – personally one of my favourites – love the crochet look even if it was inspired by childhood trauma of being made to knit 😉
8) Adrian Reber – Loved the Baywatch theme of his show 😉
9) enSoie – anyone visiting Zurich the enSoie shop is a must to visit!
For those of you that weren’t at the show hope you enjoyed the few highlights of each collection shown here – Viva Swiss Design – Smile!
Never miss a post by subscribing to FunkyForty.com in the pink box below.
Wishing you all a fab day!
16 Persons think this post is funky