With Easter just a few days away what a great time to start digging out our favourite chocolate recipes. This chocolate truffle cake is the easiest I have ever seen and it tastes sooooo devine I promise you’ll never go back to another truffle recipe again – wow!
- 200 g Dark Chocolate,
- 100 g Unsalted Butter,
- 3 tblsp Grand Marnier,
- 4 Eggs, 75 g Suger,
- 2 tblsp Flour
20cm round baking dish lightly greased and lined with baking paper on the bottom.
- Preheat oven to 150°C, and line base of baking dish with baking paper.
- Place Butter, Chocolate and Grand Marnier in heatproof dish and melt over simmering water.
- Beat Eggs and Sugar for at least 5 minutes, until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add the slightly cooled melted Chocolate mixture to the Eggs and mix well.
- Gently stir through the flour.
- Place mixture into prepared tin and Bake at 150°C for approximately 30 – 40 minutes.
Once cooled down tip the cake upside down onto serving plate and dust with icing sugar. Tastes great with a drop of cream and fresh berries.
The perfect desert as can be made well ahead of time and is sure to impress any chocolate lovers!
Enjoy and don’t worry about the calories – just go for a run the next day 😉
PS: Stay tuned by subscribing to FunkyForty.com in the pink box below!
16 Persons think this post is funky