As the clothes start dribbling into the shops don’t you just find yourself itching to buy?
Here are 7 items you really should have in your wardrobe this coming Fall (online shopping links added to each item)
1) Loafers – especially those with stones on them!
Love these by Kate Spade
2) Sleeveless Jacket – perfect over most summer outfits adding a little extra warmth as the weather cools down
3) The Relaxed Skiny Jean
I adore these from R13 – not particularly cheap but perfect cut and I love the fact they have a little ripped detail – and NO we are NOT too old to wear these at 40+!
4) Pretty Blouse – basically anything with a bow attached!
Falcon and Bloom – can imagine wearing it with almost anything!
5) A Dressy Backpack – a good bag always ups any outfit and backpacks are so practical to use, how nice that they are trendy again!
ASOS Clean Leather Backpack – looks expensive but isn’t!
6) Wide Cropped Trousers – worn with high heels they can make anyone look tall (wonderful!)
These from Eileen Fischer look so elegant!
7) Black Ankle Boots – you will be thankful I promise, once you realise how these just go so many outfits! Being ankle makes them all the easier to get on and off when in a hurry 😉
From Splendid – think I am going to order a pair of these myself!
Hope the week started off well for you!
Keep up to date with Top Trends by subscribing to FunkyForty (see pink box on top right hand corner).
27 Persons think this post is funky