Have just been away for a few days (Dubai post to come soon) and learnt these most brilliant Health Tips via Womens Health Middle East – so easy anyone can do them but they do make a difference!
1) Add Milk to your Black Tea.
– to avoid higher risk of anaemia and slow hair growth!
2) Drink Lots of Water.
– really important in summer as even the mildest dehydration effects mood and energy!
3) Start the morning with an energiser smoothie
4) Try out Suspension Training Systems
– seriously – I am going to get these – challenge muscles in a totally new way and se amazing effects on your abs plus really easy to install at home on a door without taking up much room.
5) Book a “friend date” with your guy BFF
– get advice from a mans perspective and enrich your soul (if you are a guy reading this vice versa applies – smile)
Hope yours doesn’t live as far away as mine – will have to settle for a phone date but it’s always so nice to catch up – he really knows me better than most people despite living so far away!
Hope this post has inspired you to change something for the good of your health. If you have any other easy Health tips please share them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
12 Persons think this post is funky